Christmas On The Square - Application
- No booth spaces will be assigned without a current copy of your Florida State Sales Tax Certificate. For information or to obtain a certificate please contact the Florida Department of Revenue. (386-758-0420). NO CANCELLATIONS OR REFUNDS.
- ENCLOSE a SELF ADDRESSED, STAMPED LONG ENVELOPE for confirmation of entry.
- HANDMADE AND COMMERCIAL ITEMS ARE ACCEPTED IN THIS SHOW.
- All applications MUST include photograph of crafts and booth setup.
- Guide wires or canopies cannot impede the flow of traffic or interfere with other exhibitors.
- Skirt all displays and remove all visible packing for the show.
- Each participant is responsible for his or her own tables and set-up
- All food vendors must furnish a copy of current Food Handler Certificate or equivalent. (For questions, call 386-362-3071.)
- Food Vendors Only: All Food Vendors must have a generator. Electricity is not guaranteed. Only low noise generators are permitted in food area. No splicing, No equipment pulling over 20 amp per booth.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
- Keep your area clean and remove all trash to dumpsters upon closing.
- No vehicles are permitted in the show area before 6:00 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 2, 2016.
- SET-UP IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THE BOOTH AREA BEFORE 6:00 P.M.ON FRIDAY, DEC. 2, 2016.
- All vehicles must be out of the show area by 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, Dec. 3, 2016.
- TEAR-DOWN IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THE BOOTH AREA BEFORE 4:00 PM ON SAT, DEC. 3, 2016.
To participate, please fill out this form. Applications MUST include the following: