// Chamber Scholarships
Since its very beginnings, the Chamber has been committed to encouraging and assisting local high school students in their pursuit of higher learning. Every year the Chamber offers scholarships of $500 each to graduating seniors. All are open to students who are goal-oriented toward business, regardless of their actual majors.
// Scholarship Requirements
- Reside in Suwannee County School District and graduate from Branford High School, Suwannee High School or RIVEROAK Technical College.
- Minimum of a 2.50 GPA
- Application must be turned into respective Guidance Office
- The Chamber must be provided with proof of admission from the school at which the recipient will attend.
- Scholarship is limited to a one-time $500.00 award for the purpose of continuing education at an institution of higher learning.
- The minimum word count for the essay is 150 and the maximum is 350 words.
- The scholarship has to be used before 12/31/2023 or it will become null & void.
- The decision of the scholarship committee is final.
- The scholarship winner will be announced at each respective School’s Award Assembly.
- A list of Volunteer hours in a civic or community organization must accompany application.
- A copy of an unofficial transcript must be provided.
- School Guidance Department must turn all applications in to the Suwannee County Chamber of Commerce by 3:00 p.m. on Friday, April 28, 2023.
// Essay Topic:
If you were a County Official in Suwannee County, what would you do to stimulate job growth and Economic Development in our area?